Started 16th December 2016
This is basically what works for me. Should be a good start for any multi-day hike. Just remember to pack for conditions and enough food for your trip length. Let me know if you have any suggestions, this will be an evolving page.
This is the basics
- First Aid Kit
- Tent ask if anyone wants to share…
- Stove (if needed) again ask to share.
- sleeping bag
- sleeping mat
- waterproofs… jacket… over pants if you want
- warm stuff for the night
- quick dry stuff for the day
- pack liner or cover
- 2 litres of water
- sunscreen hat.
- minimal spare clothes, leave a clean stuff in the car.
- basic eating things just what you need for your meals
- sat lunch dinner
- sun breakfast and lunch
- some spare doesn’t hurt
- Dunny Roll
- basic first aid… blister stuff
- Water purification.
THE LESS YOU CARRY THE EASIER IT IS